It is likely that Aerosensor is not correctly paired to your ANT+ sensors.
- BLE/ANT+ sensors transmit as both BLE and ANT+ separately. You may have paired to thet BLE sensor. In the Garmin go to the sensor, and check that you are paired to the ANT+ sensor.
- Check that the ANT+ power meter AND EITHER speed OR speed and cadence sensor is paired properly. Ensure the sensors are on by rotating pedals/crank/wheel then check pass-pairing (in CIQ app go to Connections->Pass Pairing). When properly paired the SPD and PWR icons in the top right hand corner of the CIQ app will show green.
There are a few reasons Aerosensor may report an incorrect CdA value.
- Check that you have entered an appropriate Aero Calibration factor in the CIQ app (Aerosensor settings->Parameters->Edit Parameters). For instructions on how to get this value see the quickstart guide.
- Make sure you have calibrated the power meter.
- Make sure that other Aerosensor parameters (in particular Total Mass, Wheel Circumference, Power meter scaling, Reference Crr) are correct.
- If using a pedal based power meter, ensure that the crank length is set correctly in the Garmin Power Meter sensor settings.
If Aerosensor is not able to connect to the aerosensor updater then it is likely the USB-C cable is power only, not power + data. Try a different cable.